Class Evaluation

                                Class Evaluation

1. So what I liked about this class is having a great time and learning new stuff about computer system and getting quotes were I can get my inner side of me to make it on top and making my life and my dreams come true and what I really want is to tell my self that I got what I need and to make my self feel happy and having friends choosing the right to help me and also me.

2. To be honest this class is perfect and there nothing to hate this class is really fun and it makes me to complete my dream and it wants me to fight to get on top and help others and this class is just perfect the teacher Haymore is really nice to everyone and this class just wants me to make my dreams to reality and to help others to become a CTR person and this class is just really fun and nothing to hate about.

3. Well my recommendation for this class is to always choose the right why because if you don't well you want be able to finish your work and and letting haymore to help us to choose the right is now telling us to complete your work is better if you choose the right because then you will choose the right to complete your work and I really love it how he made me a CTR person and is really fun and just gotta say Choose the right all the time.

4. My life plan goal journal well I at least try to do it all week but sometime I don't have time to complete it but I at least do it two time a week because those are the only time I have time and free time to do it and it actually lets me to help other to become a CTR person and my goal is really because I hope one day I make it big and have money and I will visit you haymore in this class and to tell you that I finally made it in life.

5. Yes I will be a CTR person all the time 24/7 why because if am not  a CTR person all the time then I will not be able to complete my goals and if am not a CTR person 24/7 then well I will not complete my goal so that's why am be a CTR person all the time to in order to make my goal.

6. Well in this class the stuff that I learn I will help students, family, and friends about what I learn in this class that I will help others and if I want a job about computer I will be able to people how to fix there computer and help other with need and make there day and make my day and all by doing this is this class teaching being a CTR person is helping people with out being told to.

7. So what will I always remember this class there a lot of thing that I remember is first choose the right and letting other people know that its okay if you fail at first and not giving up its okay but the first thing you gotta do it not to give up the fight always be first and remember to always choose the right and to let people know that you are a person who fights and never gives up and keep on going top chase your dream and be that person who will make in life and will always never be a fail person am a person that will fight to time to make in life and to make my dream to come to a reality and how am learn that is from learning from this class so I got to say is thank you for not letting me down to achieve my goal one day and to always choose the right for my hole life even when am 40 so choose the right reach your goal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 10 Qualities of a total Winner

Current computer software application in education